Please Note that we are presently unable to provide Smilelign however this may be available in the future. We will keep you updated – watch this page.
Improve Your Smile with Smilelign – available at this Clinic
COMFORTABLE EASY TO USE INVISIBLE AFFORDABLE CLINICALLY EFFECTIVE
- Smilelign treatment is completed with a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners.
- The aligners are changed every two to four weeks for the next stage.
- The process can take as little as 10 weeks depending on the alterations required and up to 12 months if necessary.
- Each aligner is carefully designed for your teeth and will move your teeth in very small increments little by little, week by week.
- You will wear the clear aligners until they have moved your teeth to the final position prescribed by your dentist.
HOW TO STRAIGHTEN MY TEETH?
So many of us wonder how to get straight teeth. With Smilelign treatment is simple, quick and affordable. There are 3 very simple steps to getting your perfect smile with Smilelign Clear Aligners.
1. Impressions or intra-oral scan of your teeth
Your dentist will take some impression moulds of your teeth using a putty type material, scanning technology or they may take 3D images of your teeth with an intra-oral scanner. These methods are totally painless and take only a couple of minutes.
2. First Aligner Fitting
The aligners are made to very accurate specifications in the Smilelign laboratory. The first aligners will be returned to Russell Street for your dentist to fit. On successful fitting your dentist will contact the Smilelign laboratory to tell them to complete the remainder of the aligners to commence your treatment.
3. Complete Treatment
Your dentist will monitor your Smilelign treatment as you progress through the aligners. At the end of treatment it may be necessary to take another quick mould of your teeth to make a final retainer to ensure we keep your teeth in their new positions permanently.
HOW DO MY TEETH MOVE?
- Your tooth movements will be meticulously planned from your dentists prescription by our ‘Scan & Plan’ service technicians.
- The technicians at the Smilelign laboratory scan models of your teeth using cutting edge technology.
- Each tooth movement is carefully decided using the Smilelign Ortho Studio Planning Software.
- Smilelign produce a 3D animation that shows the movements your teeth will go through during the course of treatment.
- This allows you to see how your teeth will look like at the end of your treatment and an opportunity to discuss any specific requirements you may have about how you would like your teeth to look.
WILL IT AFFECT MY LIFESTYLE?
- Smilelign clear braces are almost invisible
- Teeth straightening with clear braces are tailored specifically for you they are as slim line and as comfortable as possible.
- You will be able to undertake any work duties very easily.
- Any minor speech issues or discomfort only last a couple of days
- You can remove the aligners easily for a short space of time for an important meeting or event.
- There are no ugly brackets or wires like conventional braces meaning you can still feel confident.
- Smilelign clear braces can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing, so they don’t require additional hygiene appointments.